4th Ranger Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Ranger Battalion

Rangers Always are in Front

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apples

Apples

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question...   Just a question... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:19 am

Hello everyone I am just wondering something about the enlistment and some other things.

1st question: Do I need to live in USA, I mean what if I live in Europe, Asia, South America.

2nd question: Do I need a mic? I have one but I dont use my mic... I never did, I don't know why it's just maybe cuz no one talks to me?

3rd question: Are there any requirements to join the clan? Such as... like umm... Never do anything illegal? Or something like that?

Smile

Well sorry for bothering you people and thank you for reading this.

Regards, Apples

Keep the spirit up guys! You guys r great

P.S. I've just played once with some of the people from 4th Rangers and I think they're already cool enough Very Happy. Btw my name is apples cuz I love eating apples and I eat apples everyday... maybe an obsession but I dont care Smile. Yet again sorry for bothering but I just wanna make sure of something about this nice and lovely clan 4th Rangers hehe. Sorry that I write this much but I just can't help it... I'm excited you can say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BGrenier

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:09 pm

ok Apples heres what u need to do

1st question: the answer is u don't have to be in the US you can be in europe and play with us in the unit.

2nd question: well if lead a team in a realism you should probably use ur mic.

3rd question: ok i don't think they're any requirements in this unit.

So you are all set you can join by going to the enlist now thing on the front page of the forums.

Thank you

SSgt. Bryce Grenier 4th Ranger Battalion
Back to top Go down

Just a question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Ranger Battalion :: 4th Rangers Headquarters :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: