4th Ranger Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Ranger Battalion

Rangers Always are in Front

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BGrenier

SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:32 am

ok since im gone this weekend and i have reiger sperry and Pepper to take over for it, i've made this schedule to see what time ect. Me and James will be incharge to see how you guys did and I hope to get good reports from all of you if i don't you know what's going to happen. So I'll see you guys monday and good luck with it and respect your Rocket Oficers.

Pepper Thursday May 22, Completed
Sperry/Reiger Saturday May 24,(Both Reiger and Sperry will be teaching rocket training saturday)

Warrent Officer Bryce Grenier 4th Ranger Battalion
Back to top Go down
Reiger

SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey sperrys gunna have to take over i might not be home by then tommorow im getting home at 9 o clock so let the other two take over and ill just help out if its going on some other day afro
Back to top Go down

SCHEDULE FOR MY MISSING WEEK END PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1